Monday 10 June 2013

Side Quest 002: {Shingeki no Kyojin Criticism /*No Spoilers*/} Recommend Anime to the Internets - In Progress

Shingeki no Kyojin Criticism /*No Spoilers*/


Don't get me wrong I LOVE THIS ANIME. 
But there is one thing that bugs me almost every single episode (so far), a lot of them drags on at different parts and progresses really slowly to the point where there is almost always a cliffhanger every episode.

Well I don't know if they're real cliffhangers or I'm just way too excited for the next episode, but a lot of the time, something important is about to happen and they end the episode.

Cliffhangers are good, but not nearly every episode, that just starts to piss people or maybe just me off.

BUT I still recommend this anime to everyone. It has a great story and great characters.
Although if you don't like cliffhangers each episode, you could just wait for the whole series to finish then watch it, but I can't since I'm not that patient. =/

P.S. MIKASAAAAAA!

Credits to the owner of this picture (was taken from a Facebook page, which was from some other unknown place)

No comments:

Post a Comment