Sunday 30 June 2013

Side Quest 003: {Aku no Hana 06} Gather Ideas and Inspiration from Anime - In Progress

So this Anime finally finished? No, apparently it was only Part One.
So this anime might continue one day, although I think a lot of people disliked it, mainly because of it's art style and slow paced story.

But I kinda liked this Anime in my own way, it made me think about myself, and what I would've done in those situations, and curiosity is what drove me to watch the next episode.

I think Aku no Hana was trying to show in realistic ways of a choice, the path which most won't take if they had to choose. Also I believe Aku no Hana was trying to portray a person's true colors even if that person is unaware of their own true colors. Or it could be the power of a person's actions can drastically change their and other people's lives.

I guess I give it a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment