Sunday 28 July 2013

Daily Quest: {1 month disappearance} Daily Happenings

Firstly I apologize for my absence for those of you who even follow my posts (Don't think there's many of you yet. xD)

My friends thought it was a good idea to get me back into Warframe, and that's where most of my time went, along with Anime and the usual stuffs. I was planning on studying on developing games these holidays too. I was really about to start 2 weeks before classes start, then BOOM - PAYDAY 2 BETA OUT NOW! Dropped everything I was doing and downloaded that shiz.

Well good news is that I got a new laptop! And it can run stuff on High! =D
Which means that I will probably get less or hopefully no lag when playing Oculus Rift games, which I am planning on doing in between doing classwork.

This semester I'll be learning how to use UDK and a bunch of other web stuff and 3D stuff. So I might actually update this with actual progress! Might start recording Payday 2 Gameplay too - if I get time or can be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment